Productive Ways To Celebrate Arbor Day
Arbor Day is not like other holidays. Each of those reposes on the past, while Arbor Day proposes for the future. – Julius Sterling Morton, Founder Of Arbor Day
- Beautify! – Show the trees you care by picking up trash in your neighborhood or local park.
- Plant a fruit tree – It’s easier than it seems and produces delicious results! Check out a simple step by step here.
- Explore a park or trail you’ve never been to – Arbor day is on a Friday so take some time to drive somewhere new. Try to identify local trees in the area or bring supplies for a picnic!
- Make a craft by recycling paper products – This idea is perfect if you can’t go outdoors or prefer to stay inside. Check out this Pinterest for tons of creative projects!
5. Reevaluate your paper usage – Be kind to the trees by figuring out ways to adjust your lifestyle to reduce paper waste. A list of suggestions can be found here!