Arugula Pear Salad
A light and refreshing salad with freeze dried pear and a simple homemade dressing.
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Bunches Arugula (washed and dried)
- 1/2 cup Freeze Dried Pears
- 1 tablespoon Walnuts
- 2 Tablespoons Crumbled Blue Cheese
- 2 Green Onions (finely chopped)
|To create the dressing, whisk together the vinegar, mustard, and olive oil. Add salt and pepper to taste.|
|In a medium bowl place the arugula, chopped onions, freeze dried pear, walnuts, blue cheese, homemade dressing and mix!|
Show this post some love!