Herbed Stuffing with Pear & Walnuts
Homemade savory and sweet Herbed Stuffing with Pear packed with toasted walnuts and Asian Pears. Perfect for Thanksgiving.
A delicious herbed Thanksgiving stuffing made from scratch with buttery notes, sweet hints of Pear and crunchy toasted walnuts. A perfect way to avoid pre-packed stuffing mixes and step out of the bland stuffing mix in a box.
Pear & Walnut Stuffing
|Prep time||15 minutes|
|Cook time||1 hour|
|Total time||1 hour, 15 minutes|
|Meal type||Side Dish|
Homemade savory and sweet stuffing packed with toasted walnuts and Asian Pears. Perfect for Thanksgiving.
- 2 Loaves Stale Italian bread (Cubed)
- 1 stick Butter (Divided)
- 6 stalks Celery (Sliced)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 6 Small Cloves Garlic (Finely chopped)
- 1 1/2 cup Walnuts (Chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Ground Sage
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Crushed Rosemary
- 1 teaspoon Ground Thyme
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 6 cups Chicken Stock
- 12 bags Brothers-All-Natural Asian Pear Crisps (Slightly crushed)
Product used in this recipe: